1. Insigne Francórum jubar,
1. Shining star of the Franks,
You purified King Clovis,
Te nunc, Remígi, pángimus :
Rémi, we sing to you today.
2. Gens Franca mortáles deos,
2. At your word the frank people
You show him the way to heaven,
He consecrates himself to the one God.
Quo Christus astris pródiit,
Where Christ descended from heaven,
You bring in with a new victory,
All these soldiers in the camp of God.
4. Mitis Sicámber vérticem
4. Through you we give thanks,
Forever to the most high God who,
Quod trádidit flammis, colit,
In the fruit of your labor and your word,
Et quod colébat, ábjicit.
5. To the one and triune God,
Grates perénnes sólvimus,
High praise, supreme honor,
He who called us from the night,
Verbísque collústrat fide.
In the light of his glory.
6. Glory be to God the Father,
To the Son and the Holy Spirit,
Which kindles in the heart of the kingdom of France,